March 26, 2020
Dear Valued CTW - Customers, Vendors, and Employees,
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to spread and as we have all seen in the news, the impact on our nation’s businesses, schools, and communities continues to grow.
Wisconsin has issued a four-week stay-at-home order. We will continue normal business operations, as we are considered an “essential business under the construction category”.
We have updated our health and safety directives for additional precautions during this time. The guidance below is in effect immediately and will be updated as needed.
• All supplier and customer meetings will be cancelled, except for meetings which may be critical for our operations.
• Truck drivers arriving or departing with merchandise must remain outside of our buildings.
• If a visitor must visit our facilities, he/she must obtain authorization from an Executive or a Director.
• All visitors traveling by air will be denied access to our establishments.
• Anyone with symptoms of fever, cough and/or shortness of breath SHOULD NOT enter our buildings or customers properties.
We are taking all the necessary measures based on government recommendations to minimize the risk of the virus spreading and the impact on our operations. These measures can therefore change at any time.
Our main priority is the safety of our employees, customers and vendors.
Currently, there are no known issues with our ability to meet our current demand and do not anticipate any interruption in our supply chain, in the near future.
We are very sensitive for further actions and will adjust as necessary. Communication will be made as the situation evolves. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Joseph K Burkeland Jr. - President